To ensure sustainable functionality of ChecktoCashup system the Customer shall accept the following regulations and commit to observe the below technical requirements for using ChecktoCashup authentification system.
• The Customer shall provide technical requirement for an item to be marked with a sticker (storage, use, sales, etc).
• Based on the above technical requirements shall be prepared for the sticker, sticker design shall be approved jointly with the Customer.
1. Storage of printed stickers
Upon delivery of the stikers to the Customer the latter shall bear full liability for safety, distribution of codesor stickers including keeping them safe from mechanical damage.
• Codes can be scanned only with Checktocashup APP downloaded from App Store and Google Play.
• Codes can be scanned only with the smartphones complying with the minimal app requirements of App Store and Google Play.
• Reliable Internet connection is required for scanning, scanning speed is dependant on communication quality.
• The Customer shall be liable for the text message and wording thereof, shown after scanning the code with ChecktoCashup app including compliance with the legal requirements included in the information.
• Scanning should be performed under sufficient lighting, for instance, standard lighting in shopping premises where local construction regulation require lighting of 300 lx.
• A different, other than expected result, might appear on the phone with camera and/or flash error.
• A different, other than expected result, might also appear on the phone with an unlicensed software version.
• A different, other than expected result, might also appear in case of mechanical damage of a sticker or code thereon.